Head of Software Development (Ref HSD06/2019)
Megabyte is one of Malta’s longest standing software development houses and we are currently in search of a dynamic and professional person to head our Software Development team.
The ideal candidate will be required to manage a team of software developers. The candidate will also work closely with the entire management team to plan and coordinate the delivery of Megabyte’s product and services strategy.
Applicants should have a degree in Information Technology and at least 5 years’ experience managing a team in a software development environment. He/ she should be self-motivated and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate would also:
- Have strong people management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and allocating resources to projects accordingly.
- Have up to date knowledge of the industry standards and Software development tools.
- Have knowledge and experience of various SDLC methodologies.
- Show attention to detail with emphasis on efficient software development.
- Be customer centric and possess the ability to cater for technical operations requirements.
- Be creative and open minded.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits.
A competitive salary commensurate with the experience of the candidate will be offered.
Applications, quoting reference number and current CV should be sent by e-mail on email@example.com or by post to:
The HR Manager
F4, The Technopark