Systems Engineer – Ref: SE06/18
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual to fill the position of a Systems Engineer.
The candidate will work closely with both the software and engineering teams. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including Windows Servers, Virtualisation platforms, Storage and Networks
- Collaborating with the Applications team to design the supporting environment for the solution
- Providing technical system solutions
- Designing, integrating and managing complex platform solutions
- Determining the infrastructure requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Supporting and improving current systems platforms, applications and services by recommending and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the systems
- Monitoring and management of issues / risks, escalating appropriately
The ideal candidate would have:
- A University degree in ICT or Electrical Engineering
- Competence in Virtualization, Cloud and Storage technologies and be capable of building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Have a good command of the English language
- Possess a valid driving license
- A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered
Applications, quoting reference number SE06/2018 and including current CV should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The HR Manager, Megabyte Ltd, F4, The Technopark, Mosta MST 3000.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.