Software Developers Ref SD03/2020
Responsibilities will include taking an active part in the development, testing, implementation and support of both current and new software solutions. Successful candidates must have a good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development and be highly motivated.
Other requirements include:
• A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Business and Computing
• The ability to solve problems and work well within a team
• Good communication skills
• Strong knowledge of OOP and SQL
• Good knowledge of Web Systems Architecture
• Strong attention to detail and eager to learn new technologies
• Excellent Unit and Regression Testing skills
• Knowledge and experience in technologies including PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Databases and Apex.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop one’s career and talent.
A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered.
Applications, quoting respective reference number and current CV should be sent by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The HR Manager, Megabyte Ltd, F4, The Technopark, Mosta MST 3000.