Arcserve is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organizations with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Founded in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. A new unified architecture, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), drives a full range of highly efficient and integrated data protection capabilities through a simple, web-based user console. Arcserve has an active customer base of 43,000 end users in more than 50 countries. The company partners with over 7,500 distributors, resellers and service providers around the world. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world.
Year after year, IT data protection infrastructures are being smothered by the exponential growth of information and unstructured data. Data is distributed across server, desktop and laptop systems which are geographically distributed, making backup and recovery even more challenging. Add to that the explosion of point backup and data protection solutions that address some, but not all, of these platforms, applications and data sets, and the problem seems unsolvable. Often simple solutions overcome the most complex problems; like arcserve’s unified Backup and Restore solutions. They are dependable, simple and comprehensive. Arcserve data protection solutions go beyond backup as you know it. No matter how big or small your business needs, Arcserve gives you highly reliable data protection with centralized management, data de-duplication, and cloud support in one, simple, comprehensive package.
Arcserve’s holistic approach starts with analyzing business needs and a thorough understanding of your applications and data sets that you need to protect. Here are some of Arcserve’s innovative solutions that go beyond basic archiving to help you avoid data loss, business downtime and unnecessary expense:
- Unified data protection offering integrated disk, tape and cloud storage for flexibility.
- Server, and endpoint data protection and recovery.
- Protection for both virtual and physical servers, with unique virtualization protection and recovery technologies.
- A scalable solution that provides the tools and insight for better and easier pro-active management.
- Data deduplication, file archiving and other technologies to reduce storage requirements and costs.
- For advanced file and tape options, the ability to leverage the proven technology of arcserve Backup.